My workout routine ?!

 namaste!

(im running out of these!😅)

some people might be knowing....or those who read my first post that I H.A.T.E. SPORTS!

I detest sports.I despise sports.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt.....due to the lockdown and stuff i have started working out from the month of september( which i know is way to late...but i did it..okay?!) for two reasons- 

A. I want my calves and stuff to develop and also i want to grow taller(i'm already 5''3 but i want more because at 18 it'll stop!)

B. Because there was literally nothing to do!




And i have two workouts...this is my old one-

#   24 suryanamakars

# modified push ups 10(DO NOT judge me)

# sit ups 25

# jumping jacks and pelvet lift(for height)


My new one...is not something i made but i use this app called NTC(Nike Training Club)


here are the workouts i do-






xo


Comments

  1. Wow peach! I also started working out this lockdown... I too do the Surya Namaskar everyday! I too have a blog : https://brighteralleys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post, Peach! The lockdown has got me to start working out too! Here's my blog : prettylilscribbles.blogspot.com

    Maya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts