Make up products you can use daily

 hello everyone and welcome or welcome back to my blog!!

I’m going to be super real with you guys ...I AM NOT the type of girl who puts makeup everyday...but these are some ideas!(oh and I LOVE makeup..i mean who doesn't...raise ur hand if u don't ...now slap yourself with it...lmao)

Let's start with nothing on your face

1. Start with a moisturizer..i personally use Johnson or nivea soft...Dermafique is also AWESOME . Dermafique three step creams are really good...have a look at it!

2. Foundation-Maybelline's' Fit me!' check it out!

3. Powder- I use lakme rose powder with sunscreen...its more of a compact

4. Eyes- Eye liner:   for daily use...black looks super classy ! 

             Mascara: Maybelline hyper curl

5. Lips- Well...u can alwys use lipstick but i'd say use lip gloss or a lip balm for daily usage..baby lips always for lip balms! Lip gloss is also available in baby lips....but if u want  more coloured choices go for maybelline or glossier.

6. other-Not necesssary for daily use but some of u may want to check 'em out!

    Concealer- Maybelline

   Bronzer- L'oreal

     Blush- Lakme

       I honestly won't reccommend doing your brows or other stuff i missed...,because make up ain't good for u and ur natural self is the most beautiful version of you!

xo

Comments

  1. Heyyy !! I just found out your website , your blogs are v cool !! i even write blogs , here is the link to mine https://lalaworldofsmeeha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts