Mah love life pt 2

 SORRY

I'm gonna start with that word because i know i should have posted this post a long long time ago...but blame my lazinesss!!!


so where did we leave ?

Oh yes-

''and then after some time i actually very stupidly TOLD HIM!!

he was like 'okayyyy i guesss' ''

okay...so//after this....after a month or two...his girlfriend or my ex friend shifted to some other city in some other country!
he was sad but i was friggin happyyy!!!!

slowly...i realized that if i want him to like me i should not be the person i think he wants me to be but instead i should be my beautiful self!!
i started ignoring him...told him i didn't like him anymore and acted as if he didn't exist...i was MYSELF!

so then..at the end of the year i.e. 6th grade....he actually started staring at me the whole day! And when i looked at him he would just look away.....SO SO CUTEEE!!! or i would ask him'what?!'' he would just say ''nothing...''
oh i didn't tell u this but my best friend liked him too!
not the person who teased me but the other one....and lemme tell yo guys...she was DAMN  jealous!!!(we arent friends anymore...lets call her..P)

so muffin had a friend a really close friend who has the same name (lets call him ...dupli...short for duplicate 🤣) so dupli called me and P to him and said that muffin liked one of us...we said ok...and then he said go...we were still hanging out around there..because that was our spot...so then dupli called me...but P followed anyways....and then dupli was annoyed at her but he anyways told me(by acting) that it was me! i was so happy!!!!

oh and if u think my story's gonna end in two posts ur wrong!!

anyhoo then the year ended and on the last day me...wait lemme introduce u to new charecters-
my BFF ( now)- cute soul
my other BFF(now)- pasta girl
my ex and also a very close friend in year 5,6 and 7 too (we dated in year 7)- Prubs
my boy BFF- chris(no..its not his name..but there is a reason behind it )

so on the last day muffin...me....cute soul and prubs decided to go out someday to have milkshakes at a famous store..we had decided the date and stuff..but it got cancelled...because we didn't call each other...scared of our parents🤣

so the year ended...we all enjoyed our summer and we returned to school in Grade 7!!!!

so i was absent on the first day because i wasn't well....i really feel dumb for missing the first day but anyways...on the second day of school...(our classes were beside each other...and we were together for french...other classes our classes were beside each other as i said)
on the second day he again stared ....even through the gap of the door....it was so cuteee!
then after some days....dupli called me and told me that muffin really liked me ...i didn't believe him....i was like no that isn't possible...and he was like 'okay...so u don't believe me,...i will ask him to give u a thumbs up to prove that he actually likes you'
i was fine with that...

thats it for today!
toodles!
xo


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts