Collab with Gunneka - Q n A!

hey there! 

today i'm doing a collab with gunneka!

it's a Q n A and i'm really happy!!!



My questions and her answers!

For my answers to her questions...go to her blog!


1. do u have siblings?
A. nope I'm a single child although I'm very close with my cousins
2. whats the latest book u have read?
A. I started reading the fangirl. It's really nice ( although I haven't finished it yet i'm super lazy 😬)
3. What's ur dream job?
A. hmmm. something creative 
4. short hair or long hair?
A.long hair...always 
5. iOS or android?.
A. tough choice but i think it has to be....... (drumroll📣📣) android 
7.What would be your perfect day? 

A.netflix binge watching+pizza+sleepover with my besties+no school work🎉🎉
8. A movie u can watch anytime anywhere?
i would watch 13 going 30 i loved that movie as a tween and i still do as a teen and will probably still love it as an adult
9.if u could meet any one celebrity...who would u meet?
if i could meet a celebrity anytime anywhere i would definitely meet taylor swift i totally adore and love music soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( squeak  i would put more exclamation marks but that would take up 3 whole posts😍😍)
10.What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
A.probably my phone (guilty😬😬) coz i use all the time 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts