Travel Bucket List...!!

 

Hello…beautiful people!

How are y’all?

It’s been long time since I posted (and I have got no excuses...except maybe my laziness).

Ya so let’s start with the post….mind u I  am not giving descriptions about very place….also I may or may not put the name of my country in this post for anonymity reasons…so if I put the name of my country...it just means it’s a beautiful place!

1.Paris, France

Erasmus Experience in Paris, France by Marie Nadine | Erasmus experience  Paris

2. India

India - USCIS New Delhi Field Office | USCIS

3. U.S.A.

Good times for America mean trouble for NYC

4. Rome, Italy

Experience Rome | Italy - Lonely Planet

 5. Spain

Spain travel guide | Europe - Lonely Planet

6. Australia

Guide to Sydney - Tourism Australia

7.South Africa


Beautiful Places to Visit in South Africa: Johannesburg, Pretoria & More -  Thrillist

8. Canada

Canada country guide | North America - Lonely Planet

9. AND ALL THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD!!!

The New Seven (7) Wonders Of The World 2016 - YouTube

10.....i don't know😅


Comments

Popular Posts