Struggles of anonymous blogging

Ahoy!

I feel that this is something every anonymous blogger feels but not every time do they tell us this...so imma show how we feel...

#Justiceforanonymousbloggers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (whyyy am i sooo stupid?)

So ladiess and gentlemen!

Buckle up your seatbelts!!!!


1. Unsaved work

Sometimes it may happen that you are writing a nice post...and the work is unsaved..well blogger has autosaving but sometimes while its saving...u need to close your tab...and then your pretty work gets deleted๐Ÿ˜ข


2. You may be have many tabs open and you need all of them...for eg. other blogs,blogger,your blog, your gmail
And then its like someone enters the room and u have to close ALL of themm......its soooo annoying!!!


3. Okayyy this one only happens to me...i guess....

I reaaaaalllllyyyy wanna tell someone whom i know about this blog...maybe i can...to one of mah friends....but when im about to...its just i dont wanna


4. you cant share everything...because sometimes....a friend might read it and .....ughh yahh...


5. THIS IS A PLUS POINT YO PEEPS!!

that we can be ourselves! Noo body cares how u are....this is a BIT contrary to the previous point but again ''WHO CARES?!''

6. responding to emails or texts...

Okay now if anyone emails me.....or texts me through hangouts and i read it but am unable to respond because again somebody enters the room ...I out of all people feel guilty....it's like i have read your text but can't reply back to u....i feel bad!!

.

okay this is all i have got for this topic....if u have any more points PLEASE do let me know from the comments!


xo

Comments

  1. I can kind of relate to this. All of my blogs, except Renee's Unique Mind and Renee's Poetry, are anonymous. Even in Renee's Unique Mind, hardly anyone close to me knows about my new posts. Tip:- If someone comes in the room, you can just minimise the window. That's what I do! P.S. I love this font!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh!
      ya i do minimise sometimes but you do see the window if u look at the screen so...
      thankss!!!

      Delete
  2. Yeah , it happen to me ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ also . So anonymous , but the plus point is to have good friends feels great ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  3. My blog is written under a pen name and my first name. So I don't really have to deal with any of this. However, it was interesting to see this side of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah...so i actually kept the pen name...Peach so yah....
      the whole blogosphere is very interesting honestly :)!

      Delete
  4. So true girl !! Anyways , i also write blogs . Here is the link to my blogs https://lalaworldofsmeeha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts