Don't wanna name this...

no cheery hello....don't wanna do it...

Ok so this may be a little depressing post for y'all...but i thought this is the perfect place for me to say this 

I may have corona...well i  know it is quite a normal thing for some of u ....who may or may not have had it already...but it's huge for me guys...my dad's friend whom he plays badminton with (almost everyday) has been detected as  a carrier of the virus.

The doctor says that even his family members don't need to test as he isn't a spreader (i hope) and he is very immune and resistant to the virus...so yesterday when my mum told me that my dad's friend has tested for it (but till then he hadn't tested positive.....the results were to come the next day i.e. today) we kept my dad and brother quarantine...well my brother is a good friend of his (my dad's friend) son and they too met everyday...and living in a small house it's even harder for us .....

i will for sure keep u updated

 i really wanted to clear my head about this....i can't focus on my studies...and my exams are here already...

god please please pleaseeee

im almost about to cry.....GODD

no cheery goodbye....don't wanna do it...

Comments

  1. Awwwwwwww hope you don’t’ get the corona!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts