Siblings ughhh!!

 Hey lovelies!!!

okay so how many of u have siblings??

ughh i have a BIG brother and he is literally the stupidest,dumbest and shitty  person on earth.

Okayy so mayyyybe he helps me sometimes by u know actually saving me from mah parent's scoldings or stuff i want and my parent's won't let me have......but anyways it's like first of all my parents are ALWAYS taking his side!

like dude!!!?

and he is always saying something to me or my things or friends or whatever..its like how do u CARE!!!???

U should keep ur nose out of my business bruhh!!

do u pleaasee have anyyy advice for this..and also some greeaaat roasts or comebacks(haha lol)

and also today we started fighting again over something small and then i tried to be the mature one and heyy it worked!!

i know this post is small but yahh..

xo

Comments

  1. Ahhhhhhhh I can relate to this So much!!!!!! I have an older sistah and we fight every. Single. Day.
    P.S. I followed!!!
    -Evin@ https://evinsblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!
      thank u for following!
      i will definitely check out ur blog too!
      thanks for sharing the link....
      Peach
      xo

      Delete
  2. I can relate to this! But the only thing is, I myself am an older sister... So I have the dominating rule over my younger sister😉😎🤣.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could probably help? who knows? How old is ur bro?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yah please do ...he is getting on my last nerves...haha
      he is 4 years older than me...so basically he is 17....i dont think i have actually told my age on the blog so here...I AM 13!!!( i will prolly post it)

      Delete
  4. Hey! I am 13 too! I know how you feel I have a brother that is younger than me and he can be so annoying! a couple of ties he just made me ball my eyes out just because he was being him! but I learn to live with it! though I don't tell ANYONE this I do still love him and don't know how I would live my life with out him. maybe just learn if he is being annoying in some way if it is good just ignore him that is what my om tells me to do at least. I hope this helped in some sort of way. and I hope we can be friends! cant wait to see more posts keep up the good work!
    ~Jacie~ thebiglifechange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that's cool!!! haha! ya iknow i can relate!
      yah it was helpful! thanks! will surely chck out ur blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts